Monday, December 3, 2012

eaves dropping in my classes

How do i get kids to come?
You have to offer them Candy!
Does anyone want to smell it?
She doesn't like the label.
I have young women's.
Sometimes she bullies me,....she hurts my head...and then i say "ugh don't do that!"
I'm uhhhh....going to class...but now...I'm not?
this isn't a conversation your just questioning me!..
I have other plans, but ya got a bunch of ya in here!
....what?...No my dads getting surgery...uhh no? i got a medical form
ehh...sluffin class...I just got here.
Why?
uhh ...the movie. I don't know I'm joking...ehh no i record stupid stuff.
ahh i just spit!
At least it was out of your mouth..
I know he....goes to the uhh school.
i hear people get spam...and i have enough of that at home:)
i scored 27 points!
Ya times zero!... i do a lot worse
you did it to all of us!
Whad!?
Who JJ? Ah man...ya he be a baws! I be into uhh rap. Ahh my friends.
Hey do you want me to go?..


No comments:

Post a Comment