Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Duct tape and Bricks (You come up with a better title)

Duct tape and bricks are some very basic and practical and useful things in this world. Obviously its been said that "duct tape can fix everything", obviously that is not true but I bet the people who say it think they are pretty funny. And bricks well, bricks are a symbol of strength and toughness. But I think that these could stand for something else.But really everyone thinks of duct tape for being able to fix things, but I think everyone is trying to find their own personal duct tape to fix the relationships, friendships and torn memories that you need something specific to fix. And Bricks, I think bricks are what make us personally tough. I think people carry around there own bricks that weigh them down. And by being weighed down and carrying a heavy load all the time it makes us stronger. I just wish everyone could cast down their own personal bricks (trials) so everyone could be feel free. And with everyone feeling free and lighter we wouldn't need so much duct tape.

3 comments: