Tuesday, October 16, 2012

life and Graveyards

The whole meaning of life is to live but in hand the meaning could be to die. How depressing is that? I would give it about a 9 on the scale of depression. The true fear in life for everyone is  to not live or in other words to die. Because if you are not living the life you want arn't you dead already? I don't want to die with things to do on my list. I don't want to work myself to death. I don't want to die an old regretful man. If I had a choice I would want to live myself to death. I would want to live so hard and do all the things I ever wanted that when I'm old I would get tired just thinking of them. I want to live so that when im old and going die I am still living in my memories of a life I used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment