Monday, November 5, 2012

Memories

I remember Starting football as a little kid, and my head was full of dreams that I was going to be the greatest player ever. I remember the summer before Jr. year when it was all the boys and we had the best time ever. I remember when I didn't care or worry about girls because all I wanted to do was have fun. I remember when school was fun and you went to go have fun with your friends, now it's all work 100% of the time. I remember elementary school when you were friends with everyone but now there is walls up everywhere but you can't seem to find out who or what put them in between everyone. I remember when it wasn't gay to say "hey do you wanna play?" now you have to say "hangout". I remember my life being a lot simpler and a lot more stress and worry free. I remember girls being easier in elementary school, all you had to do was chase them and then they knew what you were about. I remember my family being a lot more fun and less complex. I remember when I could look in the mirror and be proud of who I saw. When I never had to sell myself short or rationalize who I am. When I had big dreams and plans to do them. Now I can't remember what those plans were or what I was thinking. Now all I have is memories to try and remember.

1 comment:

  1. I remember elementary school when you were friends with everyone.
    I like it. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete