Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pondering and lots of questions

I ponder all the things in life. I think about who decided what, who came up with what, why we do things a certain way.

 
Like who even decided why we call things certain names? who decided a tree would be called a tree and water is called water? And why did everyone else just agree and go along with it?
Here are just a list of questions you need to ask yourself to get your mind thinking.
 
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
 
If I dig a hole through the center of the earth to the other side and jumped in would I be falling up or down?
 
Could you blow a bubble in a vacuum?
 
*New hole theory: once you got to the center of the earth and gravity was equal on both sides, wouldn't you just float?
 
Who decided the white stuff from a cow's utter was drinkable? Better yet why did somebody tug on a cows utter anyway?
 
How far East can you go before your heading west or are in the west?
 
If you dig a whole in the south pole are you digging up or down? #lotsofdigging
 
Has a fish ever drowned?
 
Ultimate question here, wait for it.....who created god if he created us? where did he come from? where does it all begin?
 
Well I am gonna leave you now in a stupor of thought, all depressed, and questioning your life. Well till next time folks. Goodbye
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. cause WEEHEE are never ever ever getting back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son came to me with the WHO CREATED GOD question.

    I don't know. I don't know.

    I don't know.

    I

    don't

    know

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Who decided the white stuff from a cow's utter was drinkable? Better yet why did somebody tug on a cows utter anyway?"
    Totally made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete