Monday, September 24, 2012

Reasons I Need a Nightlight

I fear the dark places that are everywhere. I fear the images I see in the shadows. I am afraid of letting my imagination wild  and having it create something either real or fake that is unknown to me.

 
I am terrified of that feeling where you get very very embarrassed, you feel super hot and sweaty and your clothes feel like there stuck to you! aah I hate that feeling more than everything. I fear being the butt of every ones jokes. I am afraid of becoming a bully and having kids hate me.
 
I am afraid of growing up, afraid of not ever being successful. Afraid of getting a job I hate. of never getting a job. Of not being able to provide for my family. I am super afraid of not getting any money to go to college. I fear the future that I cannot control, cannot successfully plan ahead for. 
 
I fear everything that is unknown to me and that is out of control. Becuase everyone wants to be able to control things, and have them turn out how you picture them. I fear myself, who I am and who I might become, who I may never be.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment